- Do you have a professional background in journalism, marketing, communications, or publishing?
- Are you able to produce well-researched, persuasive writing that averages between 1,000–1,200 words on a variety of B2B lead generation topics?
- And finally, are you one of those who thrive working on various writing projects while exploring new ideas for B2B content creation?
If all your answers are YES, WE NEED YOU!
- Researches and writes blogs, guides, white papers, infographics, and other content about B2B lead generation and marketing topics
- Produces well-written, interesting blog articles and papers for different audiences and business personas
- Collaborates with designers, project managers, marketers, and other stakeholders on top-priority projects and campaigns
- Understands the voice, messaging, and brand of our company
- Stays on track and adheres to all deadlines consistent with the editorial calendar
- Has a clear understanding of writing style guidelines and standard grammatical rules.
- 2+ years of experience as a Content Writer or similar role
- English level - Advanced
- Degree in Journalism, English, Writing, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates excellence with publications and writing samples
- Ability to learn and apply brand standards/styles
- Experience writing for different channels and audiences
- Solid organizational skills including great attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, pivot on top-priority projects, and meet all deadlines Excellent communication skills.
- Background writing for a lead generation or B2B agency
- Experience in content planning and strategy
- Solid understanding of SEO and how to apply this to writing
- Experience with CMS platforms such as HubSpot or WordPress
- Knowledge or experience with HTML
- Proficiency with productivity apps such as Trello or JIRA
- Use of web and SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and Moz Experience with Google Workspace and other collaboration tools.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in an international company (communicate directly with the US office)
- Attractive compensation package
- Health insurance
- Unlimited education (we never stop learning and exploring)
- Personal and career growth (we are growing every day, so there are many opportunities for growth).
1624 Market St Ste 226 #99737 Denver, Colorado 80202-1559
Lexington Office 110 W. Vine St Suite 518 & 519 Lexington, KY 40507
The Bluebird Building 646 Valley Ave. Solana Beach, CA 92075
548 Market St #99737 San Francisco, CA 94104
Av. de las Américas, 1254 Country Club, 44610
Av. Dr. José Bonifácio Coutinho Nogueira, 150 – Térreo – Jardim Madalena, Campinas, Brazil
Saksahanskoho St., 37-K
Kyiv, Ukraine, 01333
Potsdamer Platz - Kemperplatz 1 Berlin, BE 10785
11th Floor, SM Aura Business Tower, 26th St., McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines