CIENCE is a Business to Business (B2B) company that offers human-driven and machine-powered solutions for lead generation with its headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Ukraine, The Philippines, and México.
Recognized in 2020 by the Financial Times and Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing US companies we provide growth for companies like Microsoft, Google, Okta, and Uber.
Our offices in Guadalajara, Mexico are growing and we are looking for the first Data Researchers to join this new team.
A Data Researcher is a person who delivers curated, highly targeted, and accurate contacts and accounts lists. CIENCE Data Researchers are highly trained research experts who can validate, enrich and combine different data types/categories to create highly specific data sets. If it sounds like you - we can’t wait for your application.
- Research contact information for sales leads
- Work with various online tools and databases to enrich leads
- Record all lead details in the database
- Ensure the high quality and accuracy of the services provided to CIENCE
- Ensure that the daily quota set by CIENCE is being reached
- Report on daily results, any project related issues to Data Research Team Lead or Data Research Team Manager
- Provide accurate attendance data, record clock in and clock out time on a regular basis
- Track and improve weekly/monthly KPIs
It is a match if you are:
- Attentive to detail and accurate
- Fast learner
- Responsible and respectful
- Deadline and quota-driven
- G-Suite pack user
- Confident Upper-Intermediate English speaker, reader, and writer.
- Knowledge of research and validation tools would be a great advantage
- Base salary plus all legal benefits.
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international team
- Major health insurance (including COVID-19 coverage)
- Health and wellness programs (nutritionist, exercise sessions, yoga, and meditation)
- Ongoing online training and professional development opportunities throughout your career at CIENCE
- Business hours: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Work from home.
As the COVID-19 pandemic and the different levels of quarantine continue to threaten our future, what remains is our commitment to our people. We are committed to providing continuous employment to people, most especially to the ones severely affected by this pandemic. Our policy is our people first, and as such it is our goal to keep our employees safe during these uncertain times.
If interested, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below!
1624 Market St Ste 226 #99737 Denver, Colorado 80202-1559
Lexington Office 110 W. Vine St Suite 518 & 519 Lexington, KY 40507
The Bluebird Building 646 Valley Ave. Solana Beach, CA 92075
548 Market St #99737 San Francisco, CA 94104
Av. de las Américas, 1254 Country Club, 44610
Av. Dr. José Bonifácio Coutinho Nogueira, 150 – Térreo – Jardim Madalena, Campinas, Brazil
Saksahanskoho St., 37-K
Kyiv, Ukraine, 01333
Potsdamer Platz - Kemperplatz 1 Berlin, BE 10785
11th Floor, SM Aura Business Tower, 26th St., McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines