CIENCE Technologies is a Top B2B Lead Generation Services Firm with its headquarters in San Francisco and six more offices worldwide. Recognized in 2020 by the Financial Times and Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing US companies. We believe that everything is possible with the right team and mindset. We grow and provide growth for companies like Microsoft, Google, Okta, and Uber.
CIENCE stands for transparency and respect, along with the fun every step of the way!Responsibilities:
- Build and sell new business by identifying and walking prospects through our customer journey. Evaluate prospect’s market needs through a consultative approach where we provide guidance on the market’s available solutions.
- A sales position that relies on being a grounded, well-informed business advisor to the market.
- No prospecting required. At CIENCE, we drink our own champagne and deliver qualified opportunities to our sales executives.
- If you can inform and guide buyers, the opportunities close themselves. Our system is a science with conversion rates that depend on sales executives being religious about following the customer journey and updating the CRM.
- Managing about 25 pipeline opportunities and closing roughly four new clients each month, or $35,000+ MRR per month.
- Educating the market on Sales Specialization.
Our Ideal Candidate: Our ideal candidates will be team players that have strong business/sales acumen. They are able to communicate efficiently and effectively with both their clients as well as their colleagues. This is a very fast-paced environment where the top 2% of people come to grow. An environment where people work together and steel sharpen steel. He/she will have 2+ years of experience as a Sales Executive or similar position. Previous SDR/BDR experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- A challenging environment filled with support and growth
- Strong career growth opportunities in a company that just landed at #793 on Inc. 5,000 2020 list
- Regular team building activities
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Competitive health benefits
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, contact us -- firstname.lastname@example.org
1624 Market St Ste 226 #99737 Denver, Colorado 80202-1559
Lexington Office 110 W. Vine St Suite 518 & 519 Lexington, KY 40507
The Bluebird Building 646 Valley Ave. Solana Beach, CA 92075
548 Market St #99737 San Francisco, CA 94104
Av. de las Américas, 1254 Country Club, 44610
Av. Dr. José Bonifácio Coutinho Nogueira, 150 – Térreo – Jardim Madalena, Campinas, Brazil
Saksahanskoho St., 37-K
Kyiv, Ukraine, 01333
Potsdamer Platz - Kemperplatz 1 Berlin, BE 10785
11th Floor, SM Aura Business Tower, 26th St., McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines