CIENCE is a Business to Business (B2B) company that offers human-driven and machine-powered solutions for lead generation with its headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Ukraine, The Philippines, and México.
Recognized in 2020 by the Financial Times and Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing US companies we provide growth for companies like Microsoft, Google, Okta, and Uber.
We are looking for an Outbound Caller, with the grit, persistence, and conversational skills to open sales opportunities for our clients. As a Caller, you will represent client brands and have introductory conversations that lead to further meetings.
You are not a salesperson but rather a link between our clients and potential leads.
- Understand a prospect's needs, determine the appropriate course of action to meet those needs, and move conversations to outcomes (appointments).
- Generate as many qualified appointments as possible by engaging prospects via phone (outbound calling).
- Combine the knowledge of the product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image
- Filling out daily statistics and meeting KPIs.
- Excellent written and speaking skills (Native English)
- Strong organization skills
- Stress management and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable on the phone
- High school diploma or GED, College education
- Sales development/prospecting experience is a plus
- Law benefits & Major health insurance after the trial period
- Juicy productivity bonus
- Health and wellness programs (nutritionist, exercise sessions, yoga, and meditation)
- Working hours: Monday through Friday from 8 am- 5 pm CST.
Work from home.
As the COVID-19 pandemic and the different levels of quarantine continue to threaten our future, what remains is our commitment to our people. We are committed to providing continuous employment to people, most especially to the ones severely affected by this pandemic. Our policy is our people first, and as such it is our goal to keep our employees safe during these uncertain times.
If interested, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below!
1624 Market St Ste 226 #99737 Denver, Colorado 80202-1559
Lexington Office 110 W. Vine St Suite 518 & 519 Lexington, KY 40507
The Bluebird Building 646 Valley Ave. Solana Beach, CA 92075
548 Market St #99737 San Francisco, CA 94104
Av. de las Américas, 1254 Country Club, 44610
Av. Dr. José Bonifácio Coutinho Nogueira, 150 – Térreo – Jardim Madalena, Campinas, Brazil
Saksahanskoho St., 37-K
Kyiv, Ukraine, 01333
Potsdamer Platz - Kemperplatz 1 Berlin, BE 10785
11th Floor, SM Aura Business Tower, 26th St., McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines