Why Join CIENCE?
- Because we are #1, as ranked by numerous services like Clutch, Manifest, GoodFirms, UpCity, and Digital.com, and you should want to work for the best in the business.
- Because we are growing really fast. As recognized by the FT and Inc 5000, we're going places.
- Because our culture empowers our team to create business and drive outcomes for our clients. We test and experiment (The CIENCE Way!) with our clients to find a formula that produces results for their sales teams to develop long-term relationships.
We’re not that concerned about what you know about sales today. We’re interested in how hard you’re willing to work to know more tomorrow. And next month. And next year. Do you have the motivation to get started in a sales career and the discipline to stick with it when things get tough? Are you adaptable in fluid situations, curious about learning new things, open to new challenges?
If you are, then we’re interested in meeting you and discussing how we can help each other.
As an SDR, you will be responsible for introducing our clients to prospective customers. You will learn sales the best in the business and will put your knowledge and skills to the test in achieving critical outcomes for our clients.
Your objective is simple - connect our clients with their potential customers. You do this by learning about our clients, their products or services, and their ideal customers. You will receive a custom sales playbook and a list of potential leads for each client you are supporting. Successful SDRs take all that information, make outbound calls to the leads provided by CIENCE and try to set up meetings between qualified, interested customers and our clients’ sales executives.
Sounds simple, right? The concept is easy, but executing takes initiative, discipline, optimism and a drive to succeed. You will spend the majority of your day on the phone trying to connect with potential customers. We’ll give you the tools, script, and training to be successful, but your hard work and ingenuity will bring this role to life.
- Call potential clients and create an interest in the client’s services (80% of a day)
- Set up appointments with prospects
- Meet prospect's needs, understand their pain points, and build the communication so they would be interested in listening
- Be polite on the phone and be able to handle objections
- Combine the knowledge of the product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
- Follow-up with potential clients
What is in for you:
- Professional growth. You’ll learn sales and marketing skills you can use to further your sales career at CIENCE or beyond.
- Career growth. We are an international company that is growing dynamically. There will always be opportunities for career growth within the business.
- The opportunity to work in an international company with an international culture (communication with clients/colleagues from different countries).
- Attractive bonus system (base + activity-based compensation).
- Unlimited education (we never stop learning and exploring).
We want to find out more about you!
1624 Market St Ste 226 #99737 Denver, Colorado 80202-1559
Lexington Office 110 W. Vine St Suite 518 & 519 Lexington, KY 40507
The Bluebird Building 646 Valley Ave. Solana Beach, CA 92075
548 Market St #99737 San Francisco, CA 94104
Av. de las Américas, 1254 Country Club, 44610
Av. Dr. José Bonifácio Coutinho Nogueira, 150 – Térreo – Jardim Madalena, Campinas, Brazil
Saksahanskoho St., 37-K
Kyiv, Ukraine, 01333
Potsdamer Platz - Kemperplatz 1 Berlin, BE 10785
11th Floor, SM Aura Business Tower, 26th St., McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines