In this position you will be responsible for management of the Strategic/Churn Account process across the team and ensure that the project goals are tracked and achieved.
Ultimately the goal of this position and the team it manages is to mitigate churn on underperforming accounts through quick and thorough evaluations, the identification of skill and performance gaps, and prescribing effective strategies to boost appointment production on a project to project basis.
- Manage the churn/strategic accounts project team to mitigate churn of existing client accounts.
- Provide reports to upper management that display before and after results of churn and strategic account progress.
- Create and refine new operating procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Work closely with the Manager of Sales Enablement and provide feedback on opportunities for caller upskilling based on skill gaps and problems identified.
- Work with the Sales Development Operations Administrative Assistant to ensure the creation, Management, and Maintenance of accurate records of multiple projects.
- Investigate projects for inaccuracies and communicate findings.
- Participate in multiple internal and client-facing meetings to convey churn account strategy, and represent the strategic account team in a professional manner.
- Coordinate and delegate the completion of tasks within the team and the projects we work within.
- Maintain open lines of communication with struggling projects and their teams
- Assist in the relay of information and communication on a variety of projects.
- Assess and address opportunities to optimize and improve the productivity and performance of churn account project teams.
- 75% Retention of churning accounts
- 50% Active meetings bookings for churn accounts
- 5%+ Call connectivity on all churn accounts
The Manager of Sales Development and Operations should possess the following skills:
- 2 years of experience in B2B Sales
- An above-average understanding of Sales strategy and psychology
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- An above-average understanding of word processing, formatting, and spreadsheet utilization.
- The ability to thrive, work effectively, and efficiently in high-stress urgent situations.
- The ability to triage and prioritize accounts based on urgency.
- Clean-cut professional appearance and the ability to appear on camera regularly.
- The ability to Type at 45 wpm +
- An excellent understanding of the written English language including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- The ability to manage a team and delegate responsibilities as needed.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work as a part of an innovative and forward-thinking team
- Personal and career growth (we are growing every day, so there are many
- opportunities for growth).
- A challenging environment filled with support and growth
- Strong career growth opportunities in a company that just landed at #793 on Inc. 5,000 2020 list
- A friendly and supportive team environment
1624 Market St Ste 226 #99737 Denver, Colorado 80202-1559
Lexington Office 110 W. Vine St Suite 518 & 519 Lexington, KY 40507
The Bluebird Building 646 Valley Ave. Solana Beach, CA 92075
548 Market St #99737 San Francisco, CA 94104
Av. de las Américas, 1254 Country Club, 44610
Av. Dr. José Bonifácio Coutinho Nogueira, 150 – Térreo – Jardim Madalena, Campinas, Brazil
Saksahanskoho St., 37-K
Kyiv, Ukraine, 01333
Potsdamer Platz - Kemperplatz 1 Berlin, BE 10785
11th Floor, SM Aura Business Tower, 26th St., McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines