CIENCE Technologies (“CIENCE” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Services or use the services we make remotely available on www.CIENCE.com or http://app.cience.io/ (our “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On these Services.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and these Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by CIENCE or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any content that may link to or be accessible from the Services.
Children under age of 13
Our Services is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register on the Services, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of these Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at help@CIENCE.com.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, work and/or mobile telephone number, and credit card information (for payments only) (collectively “personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geolocation information; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, content you provide to execute and track the engagements with your prospective customers, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders for our services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Your search queries on the Services.
You may also provide content and other information to be published, displayed, or transmitted to others within your organization (hereinafter, “posted”) on the Services (collectively, “Customer Content”). Your Customer Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we use industry standard physical, technical, and administrative security measures and safeguards to limit access to your Customer Content to others within your organization, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your Customer Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Customer Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We do not track your online activities over time. Currently, our Services do not recognize if your browser sends a “do not track” signal or similar mechanism to indicate you do not wish to be tracked or receive interest-based ads.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our user size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), and Intercom Communication and Analytics (“Intercom Analytics”) provided by Intercom, Inc. (“Intercom”), each web analytics services to collect certain information relating to your use of the Site. Google Analytics and Intercom Analytics use “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Site analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Site by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and e-mails you may send to customers or prospective customers may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the CIENCE, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with newsletters and other promotional information about CIENCE and our products and services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you through email about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please click the opt-out link.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of CIENCE’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CIENCE about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CIENCE, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the CIENCE. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send click on the unsubscribe link in the email to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the CIENCE as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. CIENCE does not engage in any targeted advertising, i.e. advertising based on your online activities over time and across third party Services.
Accessing and correcting your information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page accessible under “settings” and “account” links.
You may also send us an e-mail at help@CIENCE.com, call us at (855) 910-5483, or writing us at the postal address below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
646 Valley Ave.
Solana Beach, CA 92075
or via our phone number: